the miocene fresh water deposit from tavers france

hello everyone

some pictures of an old deposit of ORLEANAIS tavers

the fossiliferous sands of ORLEANAIS in this region are just above the limestone of Beauce. age of this deposit is miocene and lot of fossils belonging to mammals group.

some of you who participate in is adventure will recognize some images.

cordially

jnoun

post-1992-0-62926700-1330535350_thumb.jp

digging of well which sometimes was reaching 6 meters...

he has never been an accident in tavers but as you see is a sandy environment,while the weight of sand and clay may at any time you fall on it ....i was young and many certainly a little inconscient.lot of interested persons by the fabulous discoveries came to join us,watching the hole and cryings tears....

post-1992-0-38850800-1330538644_thumb.jp

a landslide of clay....if you will be prisoners under ...,your past away for sure.

I putt his picture a little to calm the young starlings who take a dream of this deposit facilities...like many others this quarry is great, but like many other it takes patience and dont do anything stupids, no matter how.Anything is possible with a good team and courage...Was it none of us better than another in the team and everyone has to work hard to find this wonderful material.

is the encounter of several passionate and energy that allowed all these discoveries.

post-1992-0-41778200-1330541049_thumb.jp

post-1992-0-63517700-1330541198_thumb.jp

• 4 weeks later...

a landslide of clay....if you will be prisoners under ...,your past away for sure.

I putt his picture a little to calm the young starlings who take a dream of this deposit facilities...like many others this quarry is great, but like many other it takes patience and dont do anything stupids, no matter how.Anything is possible with a good team and courage...Was it none of us better than another in the team and everyone has to work hard to find this wonderful material.

is the encounter of several passionate and energy that allowed all these discoveries.

hello ,I thought that it was a remake of " rambo"